Keep Your Business Sailing Worldwide
Supply Chain Solutions
offers a full array of global ocean freight and transportation services. We can handle almost any size shipment,
from less-than-container loads to full container loads, special equipment, and oversized cargo. Our advanced tracking provides
visibility of critical milestones throughout the journey.
From almost any
origin, destination or carrier, we can provide streamlined freight forwarding to book your cargo, arrange
for pickup and delivery, and manage the shipping documentation. With decades of experience, we facilitate the entire forwarding
process according to your specifications as well as the requirements of the import and export countries.
As one of the world's leading Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCC),* we can maximize your routing and transit time options by
managing your ocean shipments door-to-door, with ease, visibility and global reach. Choose from our flexible ocean freight services
based on your timing, cargo size and equipment needs.
- FCL (Full Container Load) - Our comprehensive NVOCC* services provide frequent departures at
competitive rates for full container load (FCL) shipments from major ports around the world..
- LCL (Less-Than-Container Load) - When you don't have enough cargo for a full container, we offer less-than-container load (LCL) service between major ports worldwide.
- Sea/Air Service - When you have faster transit times requirements and air freight is too expensive, our sea/air service
is an effective solution combining the economies of ocean freight with the speed of air freight.
- Dependable transit schedules and sailings from major ports worldwide
- Access to space allocations with major carriers
- Network of consolidation centers and regional gateways to manage cargo flows
- EDI connectivity with vessel operators
- Door-to-door service
- Advanced tracking of your shipment milestones and reporting optionsá
- Simplify your transportation and freight processes with a single provider who can manage your supply chain
- Maximize routing and transit options to global destinations across a selection of preferred carriers
- Enhance visibility of your shipments using our advanced technology
- Meet your volume, timing and price needs using established, reliable NVOCC* services
Simplifying U.S. Regulatory Compliance
As a certified Automated Manifest System (AMS) carrier, we provide timely and accurate transmissions directly to U.S. Customs and Border
Protection. In addition, as a Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) participant, we help you avoid delays on U.S. inbound
shipments. Our U.S. export system enhances compliance with government regulations.
For more information, contact us at
from the U.S. and Canada, or call 1-913-693-6212 from outside the U.S. and Canada.
* Provided by UPS Ocean Freight Services, Inc. See Terms and Conditions for additional information, conditions
Streamline freight shipping using one of the world's largest customs brokers.
Access online air and ocean freight shipment initiation, rate quotes, tracking, and reporting.
Manage purchase orders and get visibility to the carton or SKU/item level.
Adobe, Adobe Reader, and the Adobe logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. To view these files, you will need to download